Tuesday, February 10, 2015

OOTD 2/10/15



Hi everyone! Here is fun look I wore to a private shopping event. I have been loving the fur vest trend so of course I had to blog an outfit with mine! 

Also all the jewelry I am wearing here is from Premier Designs! I have loved their jewelry for years and am so excited to offer you 25% off your purchase! Find out how at the bottom of this post!





















Where can I purchase this?
{click on store name for the link}

Top: TJ Maxx 
Fur Vest: Chic Wish
Leggings: Lysse
Heels: Nordstrom Rack   
Crossbody Bag: Charming Charlie


Premier Designs Jewelry:

Necklace: Grand Entrance
Bracelet: Zig Zag
Ring: Grand

Want 25% off amazing jewelry?!

The access code is LOOK
When placing an order mention "Keira's Blog" and get 25% off the retail price!

Any questions?? Email Teresa at teresahindman@yahoo.com





Hope you all enjoyed this post!

Don't forget to follow me on instagram @keiranicoleblog





2 comments: