Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Mascara Products & Review




My Mascara Products & Review: 

Urban Decay's Perversion 
Make Up For Ever's Smoky Extravagant 




Within the past two months I had been experimenting more with mascara. Like ways to apply it, products to use, and even product combinations. The two mascaras I'm going to talk about are Perversion from Urban Decay and Smoky Extravagant from Make Up For Ever. I have both of them in a travel size and have used them both separately and together. However why the look of them is great there are still difference pros and cons.





 Smoky Extravagant from Make Up For Ever | Click Here To Purchase




Perversion from Urban Decay | Click Here to Purchase




Smoky Extravagant from Make Up For Ever was the first one out of the two that I tried. However, at first I was skeptical about the wand shape. I never really liked the slanted ones but I still couldn't wait to try it! I feel as though this does grab every lash and pushes them up as well (Great Volume)! I like to get as close to the base line as I can and slowly turn it to push the lashes up while distributing the product. As great as that sounds there were still some cons as well. I felt it lacked in giving the lashes length, which is important for a lot of women. That's how the second mascara came in!

I had Perversion form Urban Decay just hanging around on my vanity. I hadn't used it yet so I couldn't wait! My first impression wasn't a great one. I used it by itself at first just to try it and did not like it. It was very wet and clumped up my lashes easily. However, I remembered that mascaras typically need to be used a few times before you see their "full potential". Every time you use it the mascara dries out just a bit. After a few uses I realized it was great! It gives volume and length! I love using it by itself! The only con is that if your eye lashes are long enough and touch your skin, then it will rub off a little. You will see faint black lines on the skin. It's very annoying, but easy to just quickly rub off.  Otherwise you are good to go! 

After using Perversion I then started using it with Smoky Extravagant! The combination is great! Both mascaras are great to get the volume I want then the length is amazing once I added on Perversion. I'm obsessed with this combo! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this small review and can't wait to do bigger ones in the future! Thanks you so much for your support!         

XOXO!



















No comments:

Post a Comment