Tuesday, November 18, 2014

OOTD 11/17/14







Hello everyone! Here is my first fashion post and I'm so excited! This night I happened to be going out to dinner with my boyfriend but this is a great work outfit as well! Below are close ups of the outfit and links are at the end if you would like to purchase an item! Enjoy!

{ps. if any of you are on Instagram I made one where I'll be posting fun and girly pictures daily! 
Follow me @keiranicoleblog}

















Then my hot date showed up wearing a button down shirt (something he never wears)! 
So of course we had to get a picture! How cute is he?!






Where can I purchase this?
{click on store name for the link}

   Top | Loft 
Tank Top | Forever 21
Pants | Charlotte Russe (Similar Pair) 
Booties | Forever 21 (Similar Pair) 
Tote | Charming Charlie (Similar Pair)
Rings | Forever 21 (Similar Pair)
Earrings | TandJ Designs


Thank you guys so much for your support!

XOXO
  

No comments:

Post a Comment